Priced from $23.90 to $31.89
Taken from Noro Knitting Magazine - Premier Issue - Fall 2012: "The playful checkerboard pattern that encircles this vivid hat is created with two colorways of Noro Silk Garden."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Noro Knitting Magazine - Premier Issue - Fall 2012, pg. 69.
- Size US 7-16" circs and US 7 DPNs (or sizes needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 18.5 (19.5)" head circum. and 7 (8)" length.
- Gauge: 20 sts over 4".
- Colors Shown are #211 and #341.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
-- Kit price including yarn only (no book or pattern).
-- Kit price including yarn and pattern book.
The book related to this kit is currently backordered. You can still order the kit with the book, however. We will notify you about the estimated delay after receiving your order.
Colors Available in this Kit