Priced from $64.00 to $96.00
Taken from: Lynn Di Cristina's Ravelry page - "Pennsylvania Triangle Park" - Indulge in something pleasant to knit that lets the yarn do all of the talking for you! This triangular shawl is great for any knitter who wants to add a touch of elegance into their project. The garter stitch body gives you a breather to meditate to your stitches while one edge features large cables that wind down the side for a touch of interest.
- Designed by Lynn Di Cristina.
- Size US 8 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Tapestry needle, stitch holders or waste yarn.
- Sizes: 1 (2).
- Finished Measurements: (Top edge x cabled edge x BO edge x top center to lower point)
Small: Approximately 70" x 51" x 41" x 30" 178 cm x 130 cm x 104 cm x 76 cm
Large: Approximately 86" x 63" x 52" x 34" 218 cm x 160 cm x 132 cm x 86 cm
- Gauge: 15 stitches and 24 rows = 4 inches in garter after blocking
- Yarn shown is Neighborhood Fiber Co. Organic Studio Worsted
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits