Priced from $100.00 to $181.00
Taken from: Laine No# 5 Pastel "Nutkin" - From the designer: "Nutkin is a relaxed, slightly A-line sweater that is knitted flat from the bottom up and later seamed together. It features triangular side panels with slipped stitches which create a slightly rounded shape to the bottom of the sweater. Small, charming details on ribbings add interest to this go-to garment."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Laine No# 5 Pastel pg. 100 "Nutkin", designed by Clare Mountain.
- Size US 2.5 & US 4 straight needles and US 2.5 - 24" circular needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: tapestry needle, stitch holders, and scrap yarn.
- Finished Bust Measurements: 36 (38, 39.75, 42.5, 44.5, 45.75)" after blocking
- Gauge: 24.5 sts and 29 rows over 4".
- Yarn Shown: Kettle Yarn Co. Islington DK in color Squirrelly. We do not currently carry Islington DK, but would recommend Mrs. Crosby Carpet Bag as an alternative.