Priced from $96.00 to $192.00
From designer Paula Pereira: A piece created to be worn all year long! Full of stylish details, the Peasant Blouse has a stand-up neckline with pleats and contemporary balloon sleeves. This versatile blouse has the perfect drape thanks to Fino yarn, a blend of merino wool and silk in fingering weight.
Worked in one piece from the top down, this pullover is the peak of comfort! The yoke is worked back and forth in rows to the base of the front neck opening with short rows to raise the back neckline. The stylish details of the peasant neckline paired with the extra baggy sleeves make for the perfect relaxation project!
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- Designed by Paula Pereira.
- Size US 3 and US 4 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers, stitch holders, cable needle, tapestry needle, and 2 1/2" buttons.
- Sizes: XS (S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL)
- Finished Bust Measurements: 35.75 (38.75, 43, 46.75, 51, 55.5, 59)"
- Gauge: 26 stitches and 35 rows = 4 inches in stockinette st using larger needles, blocked.
- Color shown is Manos del Uruguay Fino in 413 - Rosewater.