Priced from $155.00 to $232.50
From designer Paula Pereira: The Yesica Fairisle Pullover has a delicate colorwork knitted with the gorgeous Silk Blend, a blend of merino wool and silk, which is perfect for this next-to-skin sweater.
Designed to be worn with anywhere between 5" to 6.5" of positive ease, this pullover is guaranteed to keep you comfortable in style! This sweater is worked in one piece from the top down with charted instructions for the fair isle color-work. After completing the yoke, stitches are divided for working the lower body and sleeves separately in the round from the underarm down.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by Paula Pereira.
- Size US 4, 5, and 6 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers, stitch holders, and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: XS (S, M, L, XL, 2X, 3X)
- Finished Bust Measurements: 37 (41.5, 46, 50.25, 54.75, 58.75, 62.75)" after blocking
- Gauge: 21 stitches and 28 rows = 4 inches in pattern from yoke and sleeve charts using largest needles.
- Colors shown are Manos del Uruguay Silk Blend in 3220 Marzipan (3019 Dove is a great substitute!), 3230 Hot Toddy (300X Topaz is a great substitute!), 3222 Marsala, and 3231 Guava Nectar (3052 Cameo is a great substitute!).
Colors Available in this Kit