Priced at $12.00
Taken from Never Not Knitting Patterns: "When spring arrives, a perennial plant once dormant, will grow and bloom once again. This new Perennial hat pattern captures the beauty of new spring growth with a sprouting plant motif growing up one side."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Never Not Knitting Patterns - Perennial.
- Size US 7 & 8 - 16" circular and a US 8 set of double point needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), a cable needle, and a tapestry needle are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: Fits 19-23" head circumference after blocking.
- Gauge: 18 sts & 24 rows over 4".
- Yarn used in pattern is a single ply Dream in Color yarn we don't carry. We've suggested Malabrigo Worsted Merino and the closest color is #037 Lettuce.