Priced at $38.40
Taken from: Harry Potter: Knitting Magic - The Official Harry Potter Knitting Pattern Book - The perfect project for any Harry Potter fan out there, featuring the same snake motif found on the entrance to the Chamber of Secrets! This stranded colorwork hat starts off with a corrugated rib brim and worked in the round before ending with a simple spiral crown!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by Tanis Gray.
- Size US 4 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: One Size.
- Finished Measurements: Brim Circumference: 20 in. / 51 cm, Length: 8 in. / 20.5 cm.
- Gauge: 24 stitches and 33 rows = 4 inches in stranded colorwork pattern.
- Yarn shown is Magpie Fibers Swanky DK, but Malabrigo Arroyo is a great substitute.