Priced at $59.20
This free shawl pattern, designed by Laura Cunitz, is just what your needles are craving this summer! Put together three shades of Malabrigo's Verano and have fun with color! Laura has excellent tutorials and resources on this great beginner project over on her blog.
Download the free pattern on our site here! (pattern link)
- Designed by Laura Cunitz
- Needles: US Size 7 (4.5 mm) straight or circular is required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Tapestry needle
- Finished Measurements: 15" wide x 70"" long, after blocking
- Gauge: 22 sts x 36 rows = 4" in swirls pattern
- Shown in Malabrigo Verano in colors #944 Multifarious (MC), #922 Sailor Blue (CC1), and #907 Sunspot (CC2). 2 skeins of MC & 1 skein of each CC are required.
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits