Priced from $48.00 to $108.00
Taken from Botanical Knits by Alana Dakos: "This top down raglan cardigan features a lovely entangled cable and leaf design cascading down the sleeves. Knit in one piece with worsted weight yarn, this cardigan knits up quickly and keeps your interest."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Botanical Knits by Alana Dakos, pg 48 - Entangled Vines
- Size US 7 & 8- 32" circular needles (or sizes needed to obtain gauge), a set of US 7 DPNs for three-needle bind-off, stitch markers, stitch holders, a cable needle, tapestry needle, and six- 1" buttons are required but not included.
- Finished Bust Measurements: 31.75 (34, 37.5, 41, 44.5, 48, 51.75, 55.25, 58.75)" after blocking.
- Gauge: 18 sts and 24 rows over 4"
- Yarn Shown is Fibre Company Organik which we do not carry at this time. The designer also recommends Malabrigo Merino Worsted which we have used in this kit.