Priced at $20.00
Taken from: Malabrigo "Bryce Canyon Cowl" - The Bryce Canyon cowl is knit in the round and uses one skein of light fingering malabrigo yarn, perfect for that single skein you can't decide how to use. The slipped stitch pattern shows off variegated and multi-color colorways as the slipped stitch contrasts against the background. This is a great pattern for a beginning knitter as it primarily requires only the slipping of stitches, in addition to the knit and purl stitches.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
Note: This pattern is free with the purchase of this kit! Just email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and they'll get you all taken care of!
- Designer: Courtney Mussatt
- Size US 4 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Finished Measurements: Circumference: 58" / 147cm, Height: 7" / 18cm.
- Gauge: 21 stitches and 60 rows = 4 inches
- Colors shown are 05 Aniversario and 035 Frank Ochre in Mechita.