Priced at $39.00
This design is available for purchase from Jo Creates' Ravelry Store. - From the designer, "This simple brioche rib cowl is knitted in the round using two complementary / contrasting (you choose!) colours of yarn.
The pattern is designed using sport-weight yarn, but a DK yarn would work too. I'd recommend using the same brand of yarn for both colours, just because there can be a slight variability between textures and thicknesses between different yarns. I think using the same brand gives a more consistent texture."
You can find Jo Creates' full photo tutorial on two color brioche over on her blog!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This design is available for purchase from Jo Creates' Ravelry Store. Remember to purchase the pattern by following the link provided on this page, as it will not be shipped with the yarn.
- Size US 6 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: One Size.
- Gauge: 20 stitches and 28 rows = 4 inches in stockinette.
- Color Shown: 46 Prussia Blue, 005 Anniversario.