Priced from $76.00 to $152.00
Taken from: Boyland Knitworks "Tegna" - Tegna is knitted seamlessly from the bottom up, starting with the slightly flared lace hem, then worked up to the armholes, where the front and back are separated and worked flat. Sizes: This sweater is designed to be slightly oversized, with approximately 5-10" of positive ease around the bust. The sleeves are fitted, so make sure you pay attention to the sleeve circumference when choosing your size. Note that the measurements given for sleeve and body length are for short sleeves and a slightly cropped body, but you can easily adjust these lengths as desired.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by Caitlin Hunter of Boyland Knitworks.
- Size US 2 and 3 circular needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included. You may also want DPNs in both a US 2 and 3 for the sleeves.
- Notions required but not included: stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: XS, (S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL)
- Finished Bust Measurements: 35.5, (38, 43.25, 48.25, 53.5, 58.5, 63.5)" after blocking
- Gauge: 22 stitches and 26 rows = 4 inches in stockinette stitch