Priced at $152.00
From designer Andrea Mowry: This asymmetrical triangle shawl uses some clever increasing and decreasing, combined with relaxing garter stitch and simple lace so that you have a fun-to-knit canvas to play with mixing colors on!
This wonderful wrap starts at a single point and grows from there - fading and shifting from one color to the next! Featuring charted and written instructions, you can just relax and let the beautiful hues of your hand-dyed hanks do the talking for you! Alternating between garter stitch and lacework sections will keep the process interesting and leave you with a gorgeous color-melt throughout your project!
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- Designed by Andrea Mowry.
- Size US 4 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: One size.
- Finished Measurements: Wingspan - 101in/ 256cm, Center depth - 30in/ 76cm.
- Gauge: 20 stitches and 46 rows = 4 inches in garter stitch after blocking.
- Yarn shown is Hedgehog Fibers Skinny Singles - Magpie Fibers Swanky Sock is a great substitute!