From designer Andrea Mowry: This shawl never gets boring!! From stripes, to lace, to syncopated brioche, it will keep you on your toes! And I just couldn't resist adding one of my favorite new textures to the border - bob- bles! Mixing brioche and bobbles was such a rewarding challenge, and I love the outcome!
Worked on a bias beginning at the left corner, Baubles includes both written and charted instructions (with a YouTube link for a brioche bobble tutorial)! In two color brioche worked flat, you work each row twice before turning to the other side. Featuring multiple textures and Jeny's Surprisingly Stretch Bind-Off, this wrap is a treat for the eye as well as the needles!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by Andrea Mowry.
- Size US 4 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch Markers, Scissors, Tapestry Needle and a Row Counter.
- Sizes: One size.
- Finished Measurements: 79" x 20" after blocking.
- Gauge: 24 stitches and 56 rows = 4 inches in garter stitch, blocked.
- Shown in La Bien Aimee Merino Singles in the color Drea and Magpie Fibers Solo Fingering in colors Tupelo Honey and Waimea. Jimmy's Pick is very close to the designer's original colorway.
Sorry, but this kit is not currently available. To find a similar kit, use the advanced kit search below.