Priced from $52.00 to $81.00
Taken from: Wool & Pine - Book One "Wild Wind" - A note from the designer: Lavishly lacy and light as a summer breeze, Wild Wind is everything you want in a summer knit! Versatile and easily customizable, Wild Wind is perfect for throwing over your bikini, bra or tank top. Knit your top as long or cropped as you prefer, finish with a bit of fringe and you're ready for a day spent knitting and relaxing in the sun!"
This piece is worked flat, top-down in two pieces and then seamed along the sides. The lacy motifs throughout this garment make for a fun and engaging knit while also gbeing a great stashbuster - can we get a boohyah!?
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by Wool & Pine.
- Size US 5 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: 1 (2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12)
- Finished Bust Measurements: 39.5 (43, 46, 50, 53, 57, 60, 64, 66, 71.5, 74, 78)" after blocking
- Gauge: 39 stitches and 24 rows = 4 inches in Chart 1 Blocked to 8" x 4"
- Yarn shown is Miss La Motte Singles but Madelinetosh Tosh Merino Light is a great substitute!
Colors Available in this Kit