Priced at $104.00
These snappy mitts are a free pattern, and were inspired by the Tuna on Parade sweater, using similar techniques. The pattern for the sweater (along with many more amazing sweater patterns!) can be found in the R:E:D: book, which stands for Rescue Endangered by Design.
Rescue Endangered by Design was written for and about animal conservation and knitting, and includes a forward written by none other than Jane Goodall! Written by a team of international designers, R:E:D: brings the importance of conserving endangered species to light through 33 superb and intriguing patterns inspired by these threatened animals.
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- This design is available as a free pattern from the Jimmy Beans Wool website.
- Designed by Lisa Renner
- Size US 4 (3.5 mm) set of dpns are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Tapestry needle
- Size: One size, adult medium
- Gauge: 24 sts x 35 rows = 4" in stockinette stitch
- Yarn shown is Tosh Merino Light in colors Holi Festival (A), Fatal Attraction (B), Misfortune (C), and Hello (D). 1 skein of each color is required.