Priced from $185.50 to $189.00
Taken from Family-Friendly Knits: "I'm not one of those shawl knitters who love getting lost in a sea of lace and steadily increasing stitch counts. The shawls I mostly knit and wear are workhorses in heavier yarns with tons of texture. This lovely shawl is worked from a wide end to a point, incorporating basic increases and decreases to form an unusual, very wearable arrow shape. The wide end features simple knit-and-purl texture before moving on the body where a seed-stitch texture highlights the shaping."
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- This pattern is from Family-Friendly Knits, by Courtney Spainhower.
- Size US 7-32" needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), stitch markers, and a yarn needle are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: About 43.75 x 52" after blocking.
- Gauge: 22.5 stitches and 32 rows = 4 inches in Body Patt.
- Color Shown is Winter Wheat.