Priced from $45.00 to $51.00
Taken from Stephen West Patterns - Clockwork Pattern: "Clockwork is an enjoyable striped garter stitch shawl/scarf, perfect for featuring two beautiful colors of yarn. Bold slipped stitch columns add structural interest while increases give this gear-inspired design a unique arched shape. Picking colors is always the hardest part, but have fun and be prepared to make a striking statement."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is Stephen West Patterns - Clockwork Pattern.
- Size US 5-32" circulars are required but not included.
- Finished Size: 10" wide from CO to BO, 92" from tip to tip along BO edge.
- Gauge: 20 sts to 4 inches.
- Color Shown is in Sanguine Gryphone Eidos in Lithos and Tebelis. We currently do not carry this yarn but we substituted with Madelinetosh Merino Light. Just pick two different colors and knit away!.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
-- Kit price including yarn only (no book or pattern).
-- Kit price including yarn and pattern.
Colors Available in this Kit