Priced at $108.00
Taken from Interweave Knits Gifts 2015: "The Winter Thyme Cowl was inspired by an herb garden in winter-an intriguing tangle of pods and stems with a desolate, enchanting look. Bobbles and cables seemed perfect to portray the mood."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Interweave Knits Gifts 2015. Design by Moira Engel.
- Size US 6 straight and 6-40" circular needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), markers, stitch holders, cable needle, and a yarn needle are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 12" by 43" circumference after blocking.
- Gauge: 25 stitches and 32 rows = 4 inches in Bobbles and Waves patt.
- Yarn shown is Sweet Fiber Merino Twist DK in Forest. We do not currently carry this yarn, but Tosh DK in Moorland is a great substitute.