Priced at $26.50
Taken from: Making No. 9 / Simple "South Turner Hat" - AKA the perfect project for any level of knitter! This hat is worked flat, finding beauty in the simplistic style of repetitive ribbing. Suitable for early mornings and accessorizing your outfit, this is the one-skein wonder we know we'll keep returning to!
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- Designed by Leila Raven.
- Size US 4 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: One size.
- Finished Measurements: 17 (20)" / 43 (52) cm brim circumference, slightly stretched.
- Gauge: 32 stitches and 34 rows = 4 inches in Half-twist 2 x 2 Rib, slightly stretched after blocking.
- Yarn shown is Quince & Co. Chickadee Organic Heathers, but Madelinetosh Tosh Sock is a great substitute.