Priced at $54.00
Taken from: Alexandra Frankel's Ravelry - "Skullivan" - Named for the cute, modern skull motifs and her son, Sullivan's name, our Bean, Alex, really poured her heart and soul into this design! Requested from her son to be "handsome and cool", we gotta say she totally aced this project! This hat pairs well with most outfits and keeps your noggin nice and cozy, featuring some stellar colorwork!
- Designed by Alexandra Frankel.
- Size US 4 - 3.5 mm & US 6 (4.00mm) needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers, scrap yarn, blocking tools.
- Sizes: 1 (2, 3, 4).
- Finished Measurements: Circumference: 18 (19.5, 20.75, 22.25)"
Length: 8 (8.5, 9, 9.5)".
- Yarn shown is Madelinetosh Tosh Vintage in the shades Dubrovnik & Paper, and Onyx & Mars in Retrograde. Both of these colorways are available in the Designer's Choice 01 and Designer's Choice 02 options.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits