Priced at $81.00
There is little better than a rainy Sunday morning when one is inside dry and cozy (and hopefully stitching!). This poncho is worked as a lengthwise rectangle, then seamed. It is mostly garter stitch with some eyelets, perfect for beginning knitters.
- Designed by Adrienne Anila
- If you order this kit, it will come with a Ravelry download code so you can get a free copy of the pattern!
- US Size 6 (4 mm) 40" circular is required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 21" along shortest side and 48" on longest side
- Gauge: 4.75 stitches = 1 inch in Garter Stitch
- Shown in Madelinetosh Tosh Sport in colors Dustweaver, Begonia Leaf, Paper. 1 skein of each color is are required.
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits