Priced at $106.00
Taken from Cold Weather Crochet: "Lace yarn is not just for knitters. This wrap demonstrates how a beautiful hand-dyed yarn crocheted in lacey motifs can turn a simple wrap into a stunning fashion piece. The motifs are made join as you go and the subtle ruffled edge adds a bit of weight to help open up the fabric as the wrap lays across the shoulders."
(Difficulty: 3 out of 3)
View Other Advanced Kits
- This pattern is from Cold Weather Crochet, by Marly Bird.
- Size US H-8/5mm crochet hook (or size needed to obtain gauge), and a yarn needle are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 28" by 63" after blocking.
- Gauge: 2 rounds of motif = 2.5" in diamter unblocked.
- Yarn shown is Black Bunny Fibers Handpainted Merino Laceweight in Blue Bird. We do not currently carry this yarn, but Madelinetosh in Prairie would be a beautiful substitute.