Priced from $146.00 to $219.00
Taken from: Laine Nordic Knit Life - No #8 - Kelo "Georgie" - Like a warm hug on a cold day, this sweater will keep you comfortable and cozy with ease. With a slouchy fit, a sweeping neckline, and dropped shoulders, this sweater is perfect for any beginner who wants a go at making their first pullover.
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- Designed by Libby Jonson.
- Size US 3 and US 4 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers, stitch holders or waste yarn, and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: XS (S, M1, M2, L1, L2, XL, 2XL, 3XL)
- Finished Bust Measurements: 42.5 (45.5, 47.5, 50.25, 52.25, 54, 56, 59, 60.75)" after blocking
- Gauge: 24 stitches and 34 rows = 4 inches in stockinette stitch
- Yarn shown is Outlaw Yarn Bohemia Sport. We don't currently carry this yarn, but Madelinetosh Pashmina is a great substitute.