Priced from $114.00 to $190.00
Taken from Interweave Knits Fall 2013: "A drop-stitch edging decorates the hem, cuffs, and wide boatneck of this casual pullover. Sweater is knit from the top down in the round with round-yoke and raglan shaping."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Interweave Knits Fall 2013, pg 34 - Clear Creek Pullover
- Size US 7- 24" & 32" Circular needles and set of double point needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), stitch markers (ring and removable), stitch holders, and a tapestry needle are required but not included.
- Finished Bust Measurements: 30.5 (34.25, 38.5, 44.25, 45.75, 48)" after blocking.
- Gauge: 22 sts & 31 rnds over 4"
- Color Shown is Steam Age.