Priced at $156.00
Taken from: Steven West's Ravelry "Painting Bricks" - A fun and summery pattern to start your day out right! This easy shawl combines garter stitch, stockinette stitch, and slipped stitches for an exciting project with the typical Steven West flair! This is a great project to destash with, using your scraps for each contrasting piece!
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- Designed by Steven West.
- Size US 5 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: One Size.
- Finished Measurements: 94" / 239cm wingspan length, 28" / 71cm from CO to BO edge measured along center.
- Gauge: 20 sts & 40 rows = 4" / 10cm in garter stitch after blocking.
- Recommended Colorway: Stephen's Pick. This option has been visually matched to be the closest to his.