Priced at $36.50
Keep your hands toasty with these charming mitts.
They're knit in Madelinetosh Pashmina, a cozy blend of merino, silk, and cashmere, with lots of texture in the stitch pattern to give them an extra bit of warmth.
The stitch pattern is simple to knit, and a twisted rib border at the cuff and fingers makes for a snug fit.
Complete your winter look with the matching Calligraphy Shawl and Hat.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by Melanie Berg
- You can download the pattern from the designer's Ravelry store here: (pattern link)
- US Size 2.5 (3 mm) set of dpns are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Tapestry needle, stitch markers, stitch holder
- Sizes: Small (Medium, Large)
- Finished Measurements: Circumference: 5.5 (6.25, 7)"; Length: 9"
- Gauge: 15 sts x 20 rnds = 2 inches in textured pattern, after blocking.
- Shown in Pashmina in color Calligraphy. 1 skein is required.
- Note: The entire Calligraphy set of Hat, mitts, and Shawl will require 4 skeins total