Priced at $28.50
This brim-up beret can be worn slouchy or jaunty style - whichever is your jam! It's a fun, one-skein project that can be knit up in an evening or over a weekend. A Madelinetosh Unicorn Tail is just the right amount of yarn for a small pom-pom, or you can go stash-diving!
25% of sales from this colorway of Farm Twist will donated to the Beans for Brains Scholarship Fund. Beans for Brains is a merit based scholarship program for artistic students pursuing or already in the process of attending post-secondary education. The color of the yarn was developed especially for this program.
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- The purchase of this kit will come with a download code so that you can get this pattern for FREE! It is also downloadable from
- Designed by Amy Gunderson
- US Size 4 (3.5 mm): 16" circular & US Size 6 (4 mm) 16" circular & set of dpns are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Tapestry needle, stitch markers, pom-pom maker (optional)
- Sizes: Adult Medium (Large), shown in Medium size.
- Finished Brim Circumference: 14.75 (16)" (stretches to 21 (23)")
- Gauge: 21 stitches and 28 rows = 4 inches in stockinette stitch with larger needle.
- Shown in Farm Twist in color Beans for Brains. One skein is required.