Shannan is a city in southeastern Tibet with a beautiful mountain view. Inspired by this view, the ridged collar and cabled border run from
the bottom of the fronts around to the back neck in this cardigan.
This sweater is knit in pieces from the bottom up, seamed to provide structure. The shape is simple and easy to wear. Throw it on over tops
or dresses for a soft and warm layer.
Baby Yak Medium is a pleasure to knit with. It's soft and slightly rustic, and is unusually complex for a single-fiber yarn.
Purchase MYak Baby Yak Medium, and you will receive a Ravelry download code where you can get the pattern for free!
- Designed by Amy Gunderson
- The pattern is on Ravelry here:(pattern link)
- US Size 7 (4.5 mm) straight or 24" circular is required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers, cable needle, tapestry needle, stitch holders
- Sizes: Extra Small (Small, Medium, Large, 1X, 2X, 3X, 4X, 5X); shown in Small size modeled with 4" of positive ease.
- Finished Bust Measurements: 37 (40, 44.75, 48.5, 52.25, 56, 60.75, 64.5, 68.25)"
- Gauge: 17 sts x 23 rows = 4" in stockinette stitch, after blocking.
- Shown in MYak Baby Yak Medium in color Tibetan Sky. 7 (8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16 hanks are required.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
Sorry, but this kit is not currently available. To find a similar kit, use the advanced kit search below.