Inspired by the traditional patterning and gorgeous mountain views of Tibet, this set is the perfect thing to ward off the chill of winter. The colorwork is worked using slipped stitches, and only one color is used per round. Change colors every other row/round.
Tibetan Cloud is aptly name - this yarn is extremely soft and lofty, and amazing to work with!
Purchase MYak Tibetan Cloud, and you will receive a Ravelry download code where you can get the pattern for free!
- Designed by Amy Gunderson
- The pattern is on Ravelry here:(pattern link)
- US Sizes US Size 6 straight or 24" circular (for Scarf); US Size 4 (3.5 mm) 16" & 32" circular, set of dpns (for hat) or size to obtain gauge US Size 8 (5 mm) 40" circular (for Scarf I-Cord) required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers, tapestry needle, stitch holder, US Size H-8 (5 mm) crochet hook (for attaching tassels & Earflap ties)
- Sizes: Scarf: One; Hat: Adult Small (Medium, Large), shown in Large size.
- Finished Measurements: Hat Circumference: 17.5 (20.25, 21.75)"; Scarf: 11.5" wide 67" long (not including tassels
- Gauge: 19 sts x 25 rows = 4" in stockinette stitch using a US Size 6 needle, after blocking.
- Shown in MYak Tibetan Cloud in colors Ginestra (A), Wild Daisy (B), and Cladonia (C). 1 hank of each color is required.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
Sorry, but this kit is not currently available. To find a similar kit, use the advanced kit search below.