Taken from: Freckles & Purls "Marlanna" - Marlanna is the perfect shawl to take you from Spring into Summer or from Fall into Winter. It is a crescent-shaped shawl knit from the top down and features a garter stitch body and stranded border. This shawl can be knit with one skein of fingering weight yarn - a perfect project to use that special skein you've been saving in your stash! If you have more yarn, make it larger! Instructions on changing the size of the shawl are included. Both charted and full written instructions are included. Finished Size: 73 inches x 13 inches (size is dependent upon gauge and how severely you block it)
- This pattern is from Freckles & Purls "Marlanna".
- Size US 6 circular needle (at least 24") (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: yarn needle, stitch markers, blocking pins/wires.
- Finished Measurements: 73 inches x 13 inches (size is dependent upon gauge and how severely you block it)
- Gauge: 17 sts and 34 rows/4 inches in garter stitch, after blocking. Gauge is not crucial since this is not a fitted garment but changes in gauge can affect both the size of the shawl and the amount of yarn required to complete it.
*Please note: You will receive a PDF download of this pattern upon purchase.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
Sorry, but this kit is no longer available. To find a similar kit, use the advanced kit search below.