October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, and this year, we're proudly partnering with the non-profit organization, Knitted Knockers! Breast Cancer affects 1 in 8 women (12%!) in the United States alone, and to help fight this disease, our bean, Amy Gunderson, designed the Tenderness Shawl. Using one pack of Lorna's Laces Sting Quintet Packs in Marimba, she created this wonderful wrap so knitters and crocheters alike can show their support for the warriors in their lives.
The Tenderness Shawl pattern is free with the purchase of the kit or set of special edition Knocker Blockers, and $5 from each will be donated directly to Knitted Knockers. Please join us to help their mission in providing homemade breast prostheses to all women who have undergone mastectomies.
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- You will receive a printed Ravelry code with your yarn to use and get a copy of the pattern for free! You can see it here on Ravelry: (link)
- Designed by Amy Gunderson.
- Size US E/4 (3.5 mm) crochet hook (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: One Size
- Color shown is Lorna's Laces String Quintet Pack in Marimba.
Sorry, but this kit is not currently available. To find a similar kit, use the advanced kit search below.