Priced at $42.00
Taken from: Pom Pom Quarterly, Summer 2017 Issue 21 "Zazie Cowl" - Worked in the round using two worsted weight yarns, this densely-knit cowl is designed to fit loosely yet close to the neck. The zigzag pattern is created by combining stitches worked with both colours held together and stitches using only one colour whilst the other is held in back.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Pom Pom Quarterly, Issue 21 Summer 2017 "Zazie Cowl".
- Size US 7 circular needle, 24" length (or size needed to obtain gauge) is required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: stitch marker and a tapestry needle.
- Finished Measurements: 22.75 (24.5, 26)" - to be worn with 2" positive ease when measuring around the ears.
Model wears size 2.
- Gauge: 18 sts & 26 rows = 4" over chart pattern after blocking.
- Yarn shown is Snaelden 3 ply and Jill Draper Makes Stuff Windham. We do not currently carry these yarns, but Lorna's Laces Shepherd Worsted is a great substitute!
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
-- Kit price including yarn only (no book or pattern).
Unfortunately, we do not currently offer the book related to this kit. You can still order the yarn above, however.
Colors Available in this Kit