Priced at $86.00
This modular shawl is inspired by the glorious architecture of the Eiffel Tower, fitting when paired with La Bien Aimee, no?
It's worked modularly in three sections. First Side One is worked outward beginning with just a few stitches. Side Two is worked from the side of Side One, decreasing down to just a few stitches. Finally, stitches are picked up along both long edges of sections one and two and the border is knit outward. There is a handy diagram in the pattern showing the construction. Stitch patterns are both written and charted
You can download the Eiffel Shawl patter
n from the designer's Ravelry store.
- Designed by Amy Gunderson
- The pattern is on Ravelry here:(pattern link)
- US Size 4 (3.5 mm) 40" circular required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Tapestry needle, stitch markers, blocking wires & pins
- Size: one
- Finished Measurements: Wingspan: 68"; Depth in Center: 29"
- Gauge: 24 sts x 38 rows = 4" in slipped garter rib pattern, after blocking.
- Shown in La Bien Aimee Cashmerino in colors Fauna & Madeleine. 1 hank of each color is required (all sizes).
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits