Look closely and you can see the graphic nods
to the Eiffel Tower in this stranded hat. La Bien Aimee's soft & squishy Merino Aran is the perfect yarn for a project that will touch your sensitive forehead.
This hat is knit in the round from the bottom up. The colorwork is achieved with the stranded method of changing colors. During the charted portion, hold both colors throughout each round, changing colors according to the chart.
Purchase La Bien Aimee Merino Aran, and you will receive a Ravelry download code where you can get the pattern for free!
- Designed by Amy Gunderson
- The pattern is on Ravelry here:(pattern link)
- US Sizes 5 (3.75 mm) & 7 (4.5 mm): 16" circular; US Size 7 (4.5 mm) set of dpns are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Tapestry needle, stitch markers, 3" pom-pom maker
- Sizes: Child (Adult Small/Medium, Adult Large), Shown in Adult Small/Medium Size
- Finished Circumference: 16.75 (19.5, 22.5)"
- Gauge: 20 sts x 24 rnds = 4" in stranded knitting, after blocking.
- Shown in La Bien Aimee Merino Aran in colors Ash & Pop Grunge. 1 hank of each color is required (all sizes).
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
Sorry, but this kit is not currently available. To find a similar kit, use the advanced kit search below.