Priced at $146.00
From the holiday issue of Vogue Knitting Holiday 2019. Alexandra Davidoff's one-sleeved wonder is eye-catching, wearable art! This amazing and unique piece is knit in one piece beginning with the "petals", continuing sideways to the singular sleeve. Knit up in Koigu's Pencil Box sets, you'll have ALL the fun watching the colors transition as you go!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- You can download the Petale de Rose pattern from the Vogue Knitting website.
- Designed by Alexandra Davidoff
- Needles: US Size 3 (3.25 mm) 32" circular is required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: cable needle, 10 stitch markers, row counter, tapestry needle
- Size: One size fits most
- Finished Measurements: Width: 20"; Length: 68.5"
- Gauge: 28 sts and 42 rows = 4"/10 cm stockinette stitch.
- Shown in Koigu Pencil Box in Silent Purple colorway. 2 Pencil Box packs are required.