Priced at $52.00
From the designer, "This triangular lace shawl begins at the center and increases are worked on either edge and opposite the center stitches. The shawl is designed with three separate lace patterns: a cable and lace with patterning on every other row, a lace with patterning on every row and a geometric border with patterning on every other row."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Size US 5 - 36" circular needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: darning needle, stitch markers, and cable needle.
- Sizes: One Size.
- Finished Measurements: 52" wingspan, 26" center depth, 40.5" along diagonal, after blocking.
- Gauge: 20 sts and 27 rows = 4" in lace pattern, after blocking. .
- Color Shown: 675 Neon Pink.