Priced from $27.00 to $71.00
From designer Meghan Kelly: "Keane Wonder is a sporty racerback tank top worked in pieces from the bottom up. Short rows shape the hem, and a-line decreases shape the sides of the tank.
When shaping the racerback, you will be working increases and decreases on both right side and wrong side rows. Pay attention to the stitch pattern and maintain the pattern as set when working the increases, working purl increases or decreases when necessary.
The increases and decreases on the back neck shaping occur simultaneously, but the instructions are written separately due to the differing rate of increases and decreases on each size. Make sure you read through the entire back neck shaping and work both components of the shaping simultaneously."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Size US 3 - 16", US 3 - 36", and US 5 - 36" circular needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: darning needle.
- Finished Bust Measurements: 34 (38, 42, 46, 50, 54, 58)", after blocking.
- Gauge: 20 stitches and 32 rows = 4 inches in Garter Stripe.
- Color Shown: 737 Bright Yellow.