Priced at $24.00
This design is available for purchase from the Joji Locatelli's Ravelry Store - From the designer: "Oh, this is a lovely little pattern to let the days go by while peacefully knitting away. There are no complex stitches in this cowl, just putting together some stripes, texture and lace as they suit you best."
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- This design is available for purchase from the Joji Locatelli's Ravelry Store. Remember to purchase the pattern by following the link provided on this page, as it will not be shipped with the yarn.
- Size US 2.5 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: One Size.
- Finished Measurements: 26" (66 cm) circumference; 20½" (52 cm) long, after blocking.
- Gauge: 24 stitches and 34 rows to 4".
- Colors Shown: 07 Kiwi, 38 Seattle Sky, and 51 Raffi.