Priced from $106.00 to $113.90
Taken from: Drea Renee Knits "Birds of a Feather" - Starting at a single point and growing and shifting from ethereal mohair to silky smooth single ply into a piece that begs to be wrapped up in!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by Andrea Mowry.
- Size US 6 - 32" circular needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: One Size.
- Finished Measurements: Wingspan - 101"/256 cm, Center depth - 26.5"/67 cm, after blocking.
- Gauge: 19 sts & 46 rows = 4"/10cm.
- Yarn Shown: Hedgehog Fibres Skinny Singles and Kidsilk Lace, which we don't currently carry. We recommend using Shibui Silk Cloud as a substitute.