Priced from $63.80 to $64.36
This cute cardigan from Winged Knits by Cecily Glowik MacDonald features a peplum in the back, top-down construction, and a two hook closure at the top! It's perfect for layering over tanks in summer, longer sleeves in winter, or pairing with a cute summer dress!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Winged Knits patterns- Candelia.
- Size US 6- 29" circular needle, US 5- 16" circular needle and DPNs (or sizes needed to obtain gauge), stitch markers, two small hook and eye closures, Two 5/8" buttons for pocket closures, and stitch holders or waste yarn are required but not included.
- Finished Bust Measurements: 30.25 (32.25, 35.75, 39, 41.75, 45, 48.25, 51.75, 55)" after blocking.
- Gauge: 24 sts and 32 rows over 4" in St st.
- Color Shown: We do not carry the yarn shown at this time so we've subsituted a yarn with a similar fiber content. We recommend the Casbah in Pumpkin for a similar look!
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
Colors Available in this Kit