Priced from $44.00 to $48.00
Let the yarn do all the work in this shading blanket! A set of four cakes of Feza's Baby Gradient or 4 Shades sets are specially dyed to transition from dark to light, tonally. This simple, but effective project is worked mostly in stockinette stitch and makes for a great travel or tv project! 4 Shades transitions from a darker shade tonally to a lighter shade of the same color while Baby Gradient transitions tonally from a darker shade down to white.
- Download the FREE pattern from our site here! (pattern link)
- Size US 2 (2.75 mm): 24" circular is required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Tapestry needle
- Finished Measurements: 24" wide x 36" long
- Gauge: 28 sts x 36 rows = 4" in stockinette stitch
- Shown in Feza 4 Shades yarn, color #703. Feza's Baby Gradient yarn set can also make this blanket! One set of 4 cakes of either yarn is required.
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits