Priced at $90.00
Available for purchase from Casapinka's Ravelry "Silver Storm Cowl" - This cowl is like creating a comfortable cloud around your neck - soft and scrumptious while keeping its shape. Versatile and elegant, this project is a treat for your needles and wardrobe, giving you a classic and cozy look that can pair with almost everything! This pattern also gives you two different ways to finish the cowl by either leaving the rib with the garter accents or following the directions to drop multiple stitches in a row.
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- Designed by Casapinka.
- Size US 6 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: One size with directions for adjusting.
- Finished Measurements: 26" x 10" OR 24" x 10" after blocking if you do not drop the sts.
- Gauge: 6 stitches = 1 inch.