Priced at $45.00
Available for purchase from NellKnits' Ravelry "Happy Hands" - These mitts are designed as an elegant alternative to the therapeudic and tight-fitting mitts that benefit many other knitters. This pattern features a delicate diamond design running down the back of your hand to add a subtle sprinkle of fun into your wardrobe! The yarn used in this pattern is super stretchy to allow for people of most hand sizes to enjoy this project for themselves while still fitting comfortably and beautifully.
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- Designed by NellKnits.
- Size US 1 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Removable stitch markers, row counter, and two cable needles.
- Finished Measurements: 5" around at the top and wrist, 6 1/4" around at the widest part of the gusset, and 8 1/2" long.
- Gauge: 16 stitches and 26 rows = 2 inches in stockinette stitch.
- Yarn shown is Feel Good Yarn Silver Spun in Fog.