Some options as low as $15.00
Taken from Classic Elite Portraits: "A lace scarf that begins with a provisional cast on and is worked down to the knitted-on lace edging. Stitches from the cast on are then picked up and the second half is worked identically to the first."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Classic Elite Portraits, pg 22 - Madame X.
- Size US 6 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 8.5" wide x 66" long after blocking.
- Gauge: 23 sts & 32 rows over 4"
- Colors Shown are: Liberty Wool Light- #6681 Patina (Yellow) & Alpaca Sox- #1846 Aquamarine (Blue).
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
Colors Available in this Kit