Priced from $51.00 to $85.00
Taken from : "Knitscene: Summer 2016 " - A simple tank, knit in the round to the underarms, becomes super chic with an easy cable panel. The shoulders of this sleeveless tee cut in just slightly to show off yours off. A wool-silk blend yarn makes for a lighter layer with great stitch definition. Modeled with 5.25" of negative ease.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Knitscene Summer 2016.
- Needles required but not included: US 5 16" Circular and US 6 and US 5 24-40" circular depending on size made. Adjust needle size if necessary to obtain the correct gauge.
- Notions required but not included: stitch markers, stitch holders, cable needle, and a yarn needle are required but not included.
- Finished Bust Measurements: 27.34 (31.75, 35, 39, 42.25, 46.25, 50.25)" after blocking.
- Gauge: 20 sts and 36 rounds over 4" on larger needles .
- Yarn shown is Stitch Sprouts Yellowstone. We do not currently carry this yarn, but Cascade Venezia Sport is a great substitute.