Priced from $293.75 to $305.50
A true masterpiece, the Safe at Home Blanket uses twelve shades of worsted weight yarn to form individual little houses. It's like having your own little knitted village! This blanket is worked in strips, in garter stitch, and the strips are sewn together. Techniques used include intarsia, picking up and knitting stitches, and striping. Get ready to have a blast with this project!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- NOTE: You will need to purchase the
Safe at Home Blanket pattern from Margaret Holzmann's Ravelry store.
- Designed by Margaret Holzmann
- US Size 7 (4.5 mm) 40" circular is required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Tapestry needle
- Size: One
- Gauge: 17 sts x 34 rows = 4" in garter stitch
- Shown in Malabrigo Worsted, we've put together color options in Cascade 220 Superwash instead!
- Please note that the one color requring 3 skeins will also be used for the border.