Priced at $42.00
Taken from: Harry Potter: Knitting Magic - The Official Harry Potter Knitting Pattern Book - Inspired by the gothic-style Mirror of Erised with it's golden frame and ability to show us our most desperate desires comes this easy-to-modify cowl (in ways of its length)! The interlocking motif is a direct nod to the frame and has an elegance to it that complements any outing!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by Tanis Gray.
- Size US 7 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Cable needle, stitch markers, tapestry needle, waste yarn, and a US J crochet hook.
- Sizes: One Size
- Finished Measurements: Width: 9 in. / 23 cm wide, Circumference: 36 in. / 91.5 cm.
- Gauge: 21 stitches and 25 rows = 4 inches in Cable pattern.
- Yarn shown is Cascade Luminosa in the shade 02 - Tiger's Eye.