Priced at $13.50
Taken from Wanderlust: 46 Modern Knits for Bohemian Style: "This brimmed cap is knitted in modular fashion, beginning with a short row pocket for the brim. The remainder of the band is cast on for working in the round, and is worked to completion so that the leaf pattern appears to cascade down from the crown. Choose from a closer fitting cap version or a fuller newsboy style hat, as shown here."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Wanderlust: 46 Modern Knits for Bohemian Style, pg 77 - Cascading Leaves Hat.
- Size US 7 - 16" circular & double pointed needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), waste yarn, stitch markers, stitch holders, plastic (or preferred material) for hat brim, and an extra US 7 circular needle are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 18" circumference at brim & 6.5 (8.5)" tall after blocking.
- Gauge: 21 sts & 29 rnds over 4".
- Color Shown is #17 Deep Green.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
Colors Available in this Kit