Priced from $36.00 to $97.99
Taken from: Interweave Knits Summer 2018 "Flagstaff Tee" - The flowers of the American Southwest inspired the delicate lace panels of the Flagstaff Tee. This loose-fitting tunic can be worn on its own, over a camisole, or over a dress for multi-season wear. The simple two-piece construction makes it easy to customize this tee for both fit and length. It is worked in two identical pieces from the top down; the shoulder and side seams are sewn after the pieces are blocked.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designer: Susanna IC
- Size 5 (3.75 mm): straight needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Finished Bust Measurements: 29 (33, 36.5, 40.5, 45, 49.5, 54)" bust circumference. Tunic shown measures 33"; modeled with .5" of positive ease.
- Gauge: 25 sts and 33 rows = 4" in St st; 23-st Lace Panel = 4.25" wide.
- Color shown is 5604 Denim.